The Flagship event of Anveshan. It is India’s Biggest National Level Live HR Case Study
Competition with the largest prize money that no other B-School offers – ₹40,000. For the past eight years, we have understood the woes of companies such as Magsons, Syngenta, Make A Difference and
Sanofi, and have written case studies in collaboration with them. This year we have collaborated with MBA Trek. In the first round, participants will have to write the executive summary of the case. The second round comprises of case presentation before a panel of industry experts.
- Team Size: 2. Cross college teams are not allowed. Open only to post-graduate management students.
- In the first round, teams are supposed to write an executive summary of the case provided. The word limit is 750 words.
- Nomenclature of the file which teams are submitting should be as under – samiskha_collegename_teamname, example – samiksha_gim_teamalpha.
- Participating teams need to submit the executive summary in a pdf format on D2C.
- Plagiarism or any form of malpractice will result in immediate disqualification of the team.
- Ten shortlisted teams will be provided with Industry Analysis (Worth Rs. 1500) by MBATrek and will move to the final round, which is the case presented before the judging panel, comprising of experts from industry as well as academics. This round will be held on an online platform. Links will be communicated to selected teams separately.
- The team providing the aptest, feasible and creative solution will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000 and runners up will receive a cash prize of Rs.15,000. Besides this, the winning team also bags a Live Project Opportunity with MBAtrek (a fixed stipend of Rs. 2,500 per month)
- The decision of organizers will be final and binding.
- One individual can be a part of only one team.
- Any numbers of teams are allowed to participate from one particular institute.
- Registration Starts – 8th February 2021
- Case Release – 10th February 2021
- Registration Closes – 13th February, 2021; 10:00 PM
- Deadline for Summary Submission – 13th February 2021; 11:59 PM
- Final Round – 21st February 2021; 9:00 AM