Samiksha is the National Level Live HR Case Study Competition under the banner of Anveshan – 2019.
As part of Samiksha, you will be given a business scenario faced by a company. You will have to come up with a viable, and an apt solution to the problems that you identify in the case. There will be two rounds in the competition. The first round involves an executive summary writing of the case. Teams qualifying from the first round will be invited on campus to present their solution before the judging panel comprising of industry experts from various top organizations.
- Team size: 2 Cross college teams are not allowed. Open only to post-graduate management students.
- In the first round, teams need to write an executive summary of the The word limit for the executive summary is 750 words.
- Nomenclature of file name: Samiksha_collegename_teamname
- Submit your executive summary in pdf format to – email@example.com
- Plagiarism or any form of malpractice will result in immediate disqualification of the team.
- Seven shortlisted teams will move to the next round, which is the case presentation before the judging panel, comprising of experts from the industry as well as academicians. 7. This round will be held at Goa Institute of Management’s Sanquelim campus.
- In the given case, you are required to identify the following:
- Identify the problems/issues,
- Pitch the way forward to arrive at a solution to the problems/issues The entries shall be judged on their aptness, feasibility, and creativity.
- The team providing the most apt, feasible, and creative solution will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.35000, and the runners up will receive a cash prize of Rs.25000.
- Decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
- One person can be a part of only one team.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
- Registration Starts – 24th January, 2019
- Case Release – 24th January, 2019
- Registration Closes – 30th January, 2019; 1:00 P.M.
- Deadline for Summary Submission – 30th January, 2019; 11:59PM
- Announcement of Shortlist – 1st February, 2019
- Final Round – 10th February, 2019